Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:58 am

Hello Guys! Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members 7zo_HRa_W

Here's the place for Indonesian Saifamy or others can discuss about a lot of things e.g. Saisai or another topics. Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Il_Dkp_Di

Please do refer the General Rules before you posting Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members J_LMpr_E2

Kindly quote the post when do conversation Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members GR7k_AVx

Enjoy the Forum Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members R3_Gidl0


Last edited by deonix on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:58 am

Activities Schedule of Silent Siren Family Indonesia

#TimPataHati goes to FX F4
[Sat] October 8th 2016
Venue : FX F4
Agenda : Watch JKT48 show

Member Gathering
[Sat] October 15th 2016
Venue : Family Mart Bulungan Jakarta
Agenda : Meet up, etc.

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Byt_Ft3p


Last edited by deonix on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:59 am

[Reserved]
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:01 am

LOL lol!

Bos Doni...!!! cheers

Gath2
mycodeis007
mycodeis007
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 32
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:28 am

haiii...

dooooonnn!!!

Sad((
ainyanislove29
ainyanislove29
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 1
Favorite Member : Ainyan
Location : Ainyan's Bass
Join date : 2016-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:41 am


Koiyuki
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:48 am

mycodeis007 wrote:LOL lol!

Bos Doni...!!! cheers

Gath2

Hello Emperor

for gathering please refer post #2

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Jbzbdg_N
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:58 am

deonix wrote:Activities Schedule of Silent Siren Family Indonesia

Member Gathering
[Sunday] October 15th 2016
Venue : Family Mart Bulungan Jakarta
Agenda : Meet up, etc.

its on Sat not Sun lol!


deonix

mycodeis007 wrote:LOL lol! 

Bos Doni...!!! cheers

Gath2

Hello Emperor

for gathering please refer post #2

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Jbzbdg_N

dont wanna Laughing

post it here too  Very Happy 
http://www.saisai-sekai.com/f21-activities
mycodeis007
mycodeis007
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 32
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:06 am

mycodeis007 wrote:
deonix wrote:Activities Schedule of Silent Siren Family Indonesia

Member Gathering
[Sunday] October 15th 2016
Venue : Family Mart Bulungan Jakarta
Agenda : Meet up, etc.

its on Sat not Sun lol!


deonix

mycodeis007 wrote:LOL lol! 

Bos Doni...!!! cheers

Gath2

Hello Emperor

for gathering please refer post #2

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Jbzbdg_N

dont wanna Laughing

post it here too  Very Happy 
http://www.saisai-sekai.com/f21-activities

edited lol Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Ij5hs_Fe

The photos activities will be posted there. For question and others can post in this thread

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members JIp_Zru_N
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:25 am

#TimPataHati goes to FX 4th. So sad No
b-san
b-san
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 5
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Hinanchu
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:28 am

b-san wrote:#TimPataHati goes to FX 4th. So sad No

come bim come, lets watch them together... Laughing
mycodeis007
mycodeis007
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 32
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:42 am

mycodeis007 wrote:
b-san wrote:#TimPataHati goes to FX 4th. So sad No

come bim come, lets watch them together... Laughing

Ah, i hope can make it too Rolling Eyes
b-san
b-san
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 5
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Hinanchu
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:38 am

b-san wrote:
mycodeis007 wrote:
b-san wrote:#TimPataHati goes to FX 4th. So sad No

come bim come, lets watch them together... Laughing

Ah, i hope can make it too Rolling Eyes

unfortunately, me can't join them also zad

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members 50k_Ut7_G
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:43 am

deonix wrote:
b-san wrote:
mycodeis007 wrote:
b-san wrote:#TimPataHati goes to FX 4th. So sad No

come bim come, lets watch them together... Laughing

Ah, i hope can make it too Rolling Eyes

unfortunately, me can't join them also zad

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members 50k_Ut7_G

sadddddd
just come you guys, "fly2" Laughing
mycodeis007
mycodeis007
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 32
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:47 am

deonix wrote:Activities Schedule of Silent Siren Family Indonesia

#TimPataHati goes to FX F4
[Sat] October 8th 2016
Venue : FX F4
Agenda : Watch JKT48 show

Member Gathering
[Sat] October 15th 2016
Venue : Family Mart Bulungan Jakarta
Agenda : Meet up, etc.

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Byt_Ft3p

wow F4 WOW
Warning: too much Cuteness can Kill you
mycodeis007
mycodeis007
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 32
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:48 am

mycodeis007 wrote:
deonix wrote:
b-san wrote:
mycodeis007 wrote:
b-san wrote:#TimPataHati goes to FX 4th. So sad No

come bim come, lets watch them together... Laughing

Ah, i hope can make it too Rolling Eyes

unfortunately, me can't join them also zad

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members 50k_Ut7_G

sadddddd
just come you guys, "fly2" Laughing

guess will join some other time, can't fly by my own desire

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Hw_GBq1z
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:09 am

ainyanislove29 wrote:haiii...

dooooonnn!!!

Sad((

Hi!

Whassup dude?

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Mfl4k_Kw
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:13 am

mycodeis007 wrote:
deonix wrote:Activities Schedule of Silent Siren Family Indonesia

#TimPataHati goes to FX F4
[Sat] October 8th 2016
Venue : FX F4
Agenda : Watch JKT48 show

Member Gathering
[Sat] October 15th 2016
Venue : Family Mart Bulungan Jakarta
Agenda : Meet up, etc.

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Byt_Ft3p

wow F4 WOW
Warning: too much Cuteness can Kill you

need to watch it by my own eyes then can decide they'd kill or not

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Zu_DOp_I0
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:51 am

hehehehehe
noorawks
noorawks
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 7
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Hinanchu
Location : Galaxy Supernova
Join date : 2016-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:52 pm

deonix wrote:
mycodeis007 wrote:
deonix wrote:Activities Schedule of Silent Siren Family Indonesia

#TimPataHati goes to FX F4
[Sat] October 8th 2016
Venue : FX F4
Agenda : Watch JKT48 show

Member Gathering
[Sat] October 15th 2016
Venue : Family Mart Bulungan Jakarta
Agenda : Meet up, etc.

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Byt_Ft3p

wow F4 WOW
Warning: too much Cuteness can Kill you

need to watch it by my own eyes then can decide they'd kill or not

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Zu_DOp_I0

ouch...
momotaros
momotaros
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 4
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Ainyan
Location : In Ainyan Heart
Join date : 2016-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:33 pm

my HDD is not with me this week...
Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Ng
qurtubi
qurtubi
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 87
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Join date : 2016-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:13 pm

qurtubi wrote:my HDD is not with me this week...
Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Ng

lend me on oct, 15 pls  Cool
gonna steal your anime
mycodeis007
mycodeis007
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 32
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:27 am

qurtubi wrote:my HDD is not with me this week...
Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Ng

all hail sesatware lol

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members EJ2ds_Ta
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:30 am

deonix wrote:
qurtubi wrote:my HDD is not with me this week...
Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Ng

all hail sesatware lol

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members EJ2ds_Ta

monthly report pls, need some... lol!



Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members 20160909_223930_zps7msmvszt
"Ainyan Is Love But Suu Is Life"
@saifamindo
mycodeis007
mycodeis007
Reader Model
Reader Model

Posts : 32
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:50 am

mycodeis007 wrote:
deonix wrote:
qurtubi wrote:my HDD is not with me this week...
Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Ng

all hail sesatware lol

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members EJ2ds_Ta

monthly report pls, need some... lol!

you can ask om alan for monthly report. His collection is up to date

Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members Fhgqh_RF
deonix
deonix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 27
Gender : Male
Favorite Member : Suu
Location : Cilegon, Indonesia
Join date : 2016-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren Family Indonesia Members

Posted 


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Quick Reply
 
Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum