"Crazy" Mike Was Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Crazy" Mike Was Here!

Posted Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi, I am "Crazy" Mike. In case anyone is wondering, this is a name I acquired from some classmates in a Filipino Culture Night theater class I took in college (I'm Filipino and Chinese in case anyone is wondering). I think their reasoning behind this was because I was always hyper active and random. So since then, I've pretty much just ran with the name. I come from the Northern California Bay Area. I'd like to say that I'm somewhat decent in making cartoony graphics and currently "work" for a company I created called Crazy Go Lucky as a graphic designer. I enjoy a variety of things such as video games, anime, pro-wrestling, Marvel Superheroes, cars, etc.

If memory serves me right I discovered Silent Siren in 2014. This was during a point in time where I had fallen out of interest with K-Pop and regained interest Japanese music. So as I learning about and looking up more Japanese artists to check out I stumbled upon Silent Siren on last.FM while looking up more groups and bands to listen to. So I saw Silent Siren on there and looked up them up on Youtube to see what they were like and at the time their latest video was Guro Guro Wonderland so that ended up being the first video of theirs I saw. I thought it pretty good so I check out more videos of theirs and I guess the rest is history.

So here are the current stats, so my favorite member is Yukarun after having a hard time deciding between her and Ainyan. I own the albums Silent Siren and S. I've been at all the San Francisco events they've come to so far. I've high fived them 2 times, taken a photo with them 3 times. I've heard Ainyan say "Crazy" Mike once, heard Hinanchu say Crazy Go Lucky two times. I've yelled "I got Black Angus coupons!" once to Yukarun from the audience. I waited with two other guys to wave them goodbye as they left their concert at Slim's. I also designed the SaiSai Sekai banner this forum gave them and I also designed the forum and help out as an admin. So I guess if you notice any issues with the forums I might be the person you want to go to. So yeah, that's much my current status in the SaiSai fandom. I really hope to get to know and hopefully meet more of you! Very Happy
iamcrazymike
iamcrazymike
Admin
Admin

Favorite Member : Yukarun

http://www.crazygolucky.com

Back to top Go down

Re: "Crazy" Mike Was Here!

Posted Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Nice to meet you!
Awesome pics!
Iron
Iron
Reader Model
Reader Model

Favorite Member : Hinanchu

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Thanks again for your time and effort on the banner, and everyone else involved.  I think we made a good impression on the girls and your work was a key part of that.  I had a good time with you at Slim's!
So what happened after the show?  What time did the girls leave?
Craig
Craig
Reader Model
Reader Model

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Iron wrote:Nice to meet you!
Awesome pics!

Thanks! Nice to meet you as well! Very Happy

madaminuasuwo wrote:Thanks again for your time and effort on the banner, and everyone else involved.  I think we made a good impression on the girls and your work was a key part of that.  I had a good time with you at Slim's!
So what happened after the show?  What time did the girls leave?

Thanks! Making a good impression on the girls was definitely one of the goals I had when making the banner. Also it was nice meeting you and I hope to see you at future shows/concerts/lives! Very Happy

After the show me and two other guys waited outside Slim's for the girls to leave the venue and waved them goodbye as they got on their shuttle bus. I'm not really sure what time this actually took place. But I want to say it was probably around 10:00PM.
iamcrazymike
iamcrazymike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:49 pm

How many fans were still there?
Craig
Craig
Reader Model
Reader Model

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Basically it was me, the Canadian guy, and one other person. There were other people but I think they might have been staff.
iamcrazymike
iamcrazymike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:42 pm

iamcrazymike wrote:Basically it was me, the Canadian guy, and one other person. There were other people but I think they might have been staff.

Oh man, I should have stayed. I figured they wouldn't leave until much later and there would be a bunch of people. Well, good for you guys.
Craig
Craig
Reader Model
Reader Model

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Oh yeah one of the guys also asked the staff for their autograph and got it. Although he asked before they came out . . .
iamcrazymike
iamcrazymike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted 

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top