Global Mod intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Global Mod intro

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:51 pm

Hello  Cool

My name is Daniel. I'm one of the admins here on Saisai Sekai and the Facebook group Saisai Sekai (Saisai International). There are some of you that might know me from my Instagram account Very Happy

I'm a 22 year old Filipino dude living in Australia . I've been a Saisai fan for over 2 years Smile  I remember browsing online for all-female Japanese bands and they came up. Became an instant fan when I watched the MV for stella, and it's still my favourite song :') My journey into J-music fandom got me into idols as well but Saisai holds my top spot, with Babyraids Japan Wink

I'm also a fan of J-movies and J-dramas. I follow too many so I'll just list my favourite actor/actress, Takeru Sato and Fumi Nikaido Very Happy

I hope to make friends with you all (;^__^)
If you want to talk about or need to ask something you can message me here. You can find me on the FB group as well, or you can DM me if you follow my IG Smile Cool
cd2275
cd2275

Favorite Member : Suu

http://www.instagram.com/cd2275/

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Mod intro

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Hey.  You may know me as /u/reddit41craig
Craig
Craig
Reader Model
Reader Model

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Nice to meet you. I'm a fan of all-girl j-rock bands as well. I like FLiP, The Peggies, Girlfriend and Bridear and a lot of others too!
Iron
Iron
Reader Model
Reader Model

Favorite Member : Hinanchu

Back to top Go down

Posted 

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top