Introducing Your Founder!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Your Founder!!!

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:57 pm

The title was very vain, LOL but I am so glad that the forum went from a stagnant group of less than 10 fans, to a forum that's growing everyday, and as of recent, caught Saisai's attention! I'm so psyched to be in this community with you all Smile

I've been a solid fan for about a couple years now. I actually found out about Silent Siren through a fanstagram run by @scandal.jmusic.mania, who was introduced to them by one of your other admins @cd2275. I was, and still kind of am, a huge Scandal fan, but Saisai takes the cake for me. I was immediately hooked after watching the stella☆ music video, and it still lives on as my favorite song of all time. My other favorites include Amakusa, Cherry Bomb, and Sinbad!

I was originally a Yukarun biased fan, but I switched over to Suu at some point during my growing fandom. Her voice is so cute and her on stage personality is as goofy as her personality off stage.

I am a big fan of Hina's drumming because I am primarily a drummer myself, yet I don't know how she can hit those blazing tempos the whole time during a live. She is one of my favorite drummers, and I strive to have her speed someday!

That's all from me now. I'll post some more stories in a different thread, but for now, yoroshiku ne minna! I can't wait to embark on this fanclub journey with you all cheers
cherrybomb
cherrybomb
Founder
Founder

Favorite Member : Suu

https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing Your Founder!!!

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:55 am

I always wonder how many people I got into Saisai lol
cd2275
cd2275

Favorite Member : Suu

http://www.instagram.com/cd2275/

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:01 pm

I had a great time at the shows with you, you lucky bastard.  You talented, lucky bastard.

Last edited by madaminuasuwo on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig
Craig
Reader Model
Reader Model

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:16 pm

you're so cool. teach me how to be you pls. *___*

koolmon
Reader Model
Reader Model

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:28 pm

The whole group is very talented but Hina's ability on drums really stands out. I'm not really a drummer myself(mainly a bass player, I have a little experience with percussion) but I really love the way she plays. I would have to say she's also one of my favorite drummers out there. Also you're a great drummer yourself! It would be cool to jam out with you some day.
carlo2441
carlo2441
Reader Model
Reader Model

Favorite Member : Ainyan

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:06 am

Nice to meet you! I also love Hina because of her amazing skills. I remember one of the first things I thought when I started listening to sai sai, before I really knew much about them, was what an impressive drummer. I started watching her in interviews and stuff and she seemed really intelligent. I quickly decided she was my favorite. She's truly an inspiration!
Iron
Iron
Reader Model
Reader Model

Favorite Member : Hinanchu

Back to top Go down

Posted 

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Quick Reply